Saturday, April 21, 2007

Love Birds Arrived


Jason and Julie came up last night to spend the day here. I am glad and waiting for Jason to get over here to fix breakfast. He always does when they come up. I guess since they got in a little later than usual he will be a little later this morning. They sent me the link to their engagement pictures. Since they are so busy with the wedding plans and just being in "love" I put a hyperlink. I keep checking to see if they have updated their page but not yet. Sooooo.......anyways, I am just really glad they came to see me and will enjoy the day with them.
Joseph and I will also be getting ready for our trip to CTCA. There is suppose to be a computer room and they even give you a page to keep others informed. I will blog about that after we get there and find out what it is all about.
Anybody been to Chicago and want to tell us something we just have to do, or some food that is the best in Chicago?

5 comments:

Gene Holley said...

Those pictures are great! I am so happy for them. And we are praying for your upcoming treatment.

Karen Prince said...

WOW! Lots and lots of great pics!
We are so excited for them.

I was born in Chicago! I've been back a few times. If you like museums, there is a great science museum. I went as a child and also about 12 years ago.
We will keep you in our prayers

Love,
Karen

Anonymous said...

Wow I love my cousin , that was a lot of pics to look at.

Linda Elms said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda Elms said...

Barbara, I'm glad Jason and Julie came up to see you. They look great in the picture. I will look at the "link" later. I will be praying for you this week while you are gone to Chicago for treatments. I'm looking for a complete healing. Hurry home. You are always missed when you're out of town. Love you!