Thursday, April 19, 2007

Spring has Sprung


I was off today due to having my infusion of drugs. I picked up my brother who does lawns and we bought flowers for the garden. Someone, I won't mention names, sprayed the flower garden with Roundup to get rid of the weeds. I was upset because they thought they could get just the weeds and not the roots to the perennial flowers. Well guess who was right. Anyways, after purchasing a whole new flower supply my brother planted them. It is kind of hard to see right now but hopefully very soon it will look a lot fuller. Spring has sprung in my flower garden and I just love fresh flowers. I even had him pick a bouquet of Iris for the dining room table. Take some time to smell the flowers.

3 comments:

Gene Holley said...

Looks very nice! I have two empty planters on the porch that have to have something in them - thanks for the reminder.....

Anonymous said...

I will watch where I go . Due to the attraction of BEES . Tell my uncle it looks good in person . Love Ya .

Karen Prince said...

Very pretty, Kolton and I planted ours a few weeks ago. I am ready for them to start growing. Our weather has been crazy. Since we planted we have had hot weather, cold weather, SNOW! rain and also some very nice spring days. So far they have survived!

Karen