Saturday, March 24, 2007

Update on Cancer

Well, I am claiming everything is shrinking in Jesus Name. I had a pain that would not go away for a few days. I had a few people agree with me in Jesus Name and the pain is no longer there. Thank you Jesus. For those of you who know anything about anyone who has had cancer and had it progress on them, my bodily functions are working better, in fact normal today and that is a blessing. Sorry to be so blunt, but in all things give thanks, and I am thankful to the Lord for the many many times He has touched my body.

For those of you who don't know I have been battling an ovarian cancer recurrence since Jan. 05. Ovarian cancer is an ugly cancer, but it will not get the best of me.

Thanks once again for all your prayers. Thanks for the phone calls that come at times when I need them. Thanks for everything. I can not name all that friends and family have done for me.

4 comments:

Linda Elms said...

Barbara! PRAISE GOD! I am so EXCITED! To God be the Glory!

Karla said...

Sis. Barbara! This is wonderful news! Love you!

Madison S. said...

You have been shazaamed!!! go to http://shahanshazaam.blogspot.com/

Misty said...

Great news Sis Barbara!