Monday, March 26, 2007

Shopping online is Great

I have all three dresses now. Not that anyone other than me really cares, but this blogging has to be about something. I now have my wedding dress, rehearsal dinner dress and my Easter dress. And never had to go to a store. Isn't that great? Of course one of the dresses, in fact two of the dresses are not exactly the shade I was expecting, but oh well, I still look good in them. LOL All of you who know me that was a joke. LOL Have a great day all.

6 comments:

Madison S. said...

Remember My children and I "love you just the way you are!!!!" I think that is how madison put it :) You are one awsome lady!!!

Karla said...

That's awesome that you've gotten all the "shopping" done!! Can't wait to see you at the wedding in your beautiful dress!

Gene Holley said...

Woo-Hoo! Shopping without the sore feet or going from store to store to store to store and back to that other store...... I have experienced that, believe me. I am sure you will look beautiful as mother of the groom!

Linda Elms said...

Yes, you will look beautiful, I agree! I'm glad you got your shopping done. That is always stressful, especially when you're buying for a special occasion. I can't wait to see you walk in as the "mother of the groom"! Oh Barbara.....it will be wonderful!

bouellette said...

Thank you all and I am so excited about the wedding also. And I am so glad that you all will be there.

Karen Prince said...

You go girl!!!