Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Please Pray for Direction

Anyone who knows me well knows that I always pray for God to open up the doors to His will and to close those that are not.

Well, I talked with Cancer Treatments Centers of America today. I had read they are doing a second phase trial on a vaccine for ovarian cancer. From what I understand they take the tumor or a piece of it from your body and create a vaccine for you. They will do the trial this summer and you need to be a patient of theirs to be considered for the trial. So I asked what I needed to do for that. She is checking everything out (meaning my insurance company) and is suppose to get back with me in a few days.

So, pray Saints, pray for the Lord to open up the doors to His will and close those that are not. Of course if He opens the door to go I want it to work and He knows that.

They seemed very interested in me since I am the type of person they are trying to help. Someone who has had all different types of chemo and wanting to fight.

They pay flight expenses and all the cost of treatment for the trial. The only thing they do not cover is hotel expenses. The trial will be in Zion, Illinois and I don't know anyone in Illinois but I guess I could meet some people.

Thanks in advance for all your prayers, I know so many of you have been faithful since the beginning in praying for me. I even have little ones in our church who let me know they pray for me. I could never express the comfort that this gives me.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you do have the fight in you , and I will pray for you always

Gene Holley said...

This sounds tremendous. I will be praying. FIGHT ON!

One Crazy Bunch said...

I will be praying, this sounds like an awesome opportunity. Love you!

Karla said...

We are praying! Love you!

Keith and Carla said...

We will continue to pray also! Love you.

Ashley said...

Eddie and I will both be praying for you. This sounds like a great opportunity for you. I believe God will give you direction.If it isn't His will, He will open up another door.

bouellette said...

thank you everyone.