Monday, March 12, 2007

Spring Break

Well it is here! Spring break and am I ever having spring fever. Wishing I could get so many things done. Of course that is what spring break is all about. You save so many things thinking you can get it done during spring break, and then spring break comes. The list is long and you don't know if you will ever get through it all. Yet if you accomplish items on the list, that is things that needed to be done and they are done. Make sense? Only to those of us who wait and then want to relax. How can you relax during spring break and still get so many things done? Good thing I won't be upset with myself if everything doesn't get done. I will just be thankful for the things that do get done.

Enjoy the beautiful weather outside. It is just gorgeous in northern Texas. I have the windows open and the fans on. Enjoying that fresh air. The grass needs cutting, (or should I say weeds) and the trees are budding. I opened my windows this morning to hear the birds singing. (I love birds singing)

Everyone have a great spring break! Or just have a wonderful day, week or hour. This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Things will get done as fast as they are going to . The stuff will still be there when you get to it . Relax and enjoy spring break .

Misty said...

I love Spring also! I love opening the windows and letting the smell of the outside in to refresh the inside of our house. I love the birds singing also! Enjoy your spring break. :)

Madison S. said...

I have to agree relax enjoy your week off! what needs to get done will and the rest can wait. Still ahead I see on your counter I'll make sure I up it a little more tonight LOL