Thursday, December 07, 2006

Starting a new chemo Friday.

Well, thanks for all the prayers. I will be starting a new chemo tomorrow. Can't remember the name, but we could decided to try this one either until the other one is okayed. And who knows this one might be the one.

I know God is still in control. My oncologist said "and continue to pray" as I was leaving. I said "don't worry I have many people praying." I have been talking to him about God ever since the beginning.

God is doing a work. I don't know when, I don't know how. I will keep the scripture God gave me at the beginning of this roller coaster ride. "This sickness is not unto death, but to bring glory to God, that the son of man may be glorified thereby."

2 comments:

Linda Elms said...

AMEN! We will keep praying UNTIL you receive your healing! You look beautiful in your picture! I love you! Sis. Elms

Joseph James said...

Wow... I think it is really something that he was the one who said- keep praying.