Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Heard from the insurance company.

Well, don't know how they can do it, but the insurance company has denied me the new chemo that the doctors want to give me. It just makes me wonder what God wants me to do. Trust in Him of course, but still try and get chemo? I hated it when the lady at Blue Cross Blue Shield kept telling me she knew what I felt. Was she sitting there with cancer and having her insurance company deny her treatment? I am trying not to be negative and to speak positively, but oh it gets so hard sometimes. Keep me in your prayers. Thanks for all your prayers already. I know if it was not for the Lord and the many times He has touched me through all this I would not be here today.

3 comments:

Karla said...

Sis. Barbara, we are still praying and believing God for your miracle. Love you bunches!!

Sis. Karla

Gene Holley said...

Sis. Barbara,

Just found your blog. We love you and are praying. I used this Scripture Sunday morning….

Psalm 61:1-4
1 Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer.
2 From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
3 For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.
4 I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings.

Amen.

Keith and Carla said...

Sis. Barbara, we just found your blog through Bro. Gene and Sis. Karla's. You have been in my prayers and will continue to be.

Love you,
Carla Clark