Sunday, May 06, 2007

The Blessings of God



Joe's Father was baptised in Jesus Name today. I know if Joe has any idea of what is going on in this earth below he is rejoicing that his father, who has held out for thirty years, finally was baptised in Jesus' Name. I know those of us who are still here are so excited.

Then Raelinn prayed and prayed and almost received the holy ghost. She would have if she didn't keep getting scared every time she was feeling the feeling of speaking in tongues.

God is so good. I am excited about what God is doing in the midst of my family. Praise Ye the Lord Everyone.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

How exciting!! I am so happy to hear the great news of Joe's father. I am sure Raelinn will get the Holy Ghost soon. I am awaiting this awesome news.

Gene Holley said...

This is awesome! Thank the Lord.

Linda Elms said...

Barbara, we are all rejoicing with you over your family! I can see Bro. Joe with tears of joy streaming down his face! I'm so happy!

Keith and Carla said...

Wonderful!!!

Karla said...

Sis. Barbara, I'm so excited!!! This is just awesome! Thanks for sharing the exciting news.

Anonymous said...

How awesome.........
I know all of you are so overjoyed.
An answer to many prayers that have
been prayed for so many years....
God is so good and his mercy extends to all generations.
Love Ya.