Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy Easter

What a beautiful time of year. I hope everyone has a very wonderful Easter. Remember all that the Lord has done, why He came. I can't help remembering the stripes He bore on His back. Who am I that a King would live and die for? Who are any of us? But isn't it wonderful knowing the reason for life, knowing that we are His and He loves us. I hope many who do not attend church regularly will attend a service tomorrow and feel the presence of God. Make up their minds that God is the one who is worthy of all our praise and make a commitment to God. To attend church and worship the Lord. After all it is HIS day. Happy Easter. He rose again for YOU !

4 comments:

Linda Elms said...

Happy Easter to you Sis. Barbara! I know it's going to be a great day.

Ashley said...

Happy Easter!

Gene Holley said...

Happy, Happy, Happy, Hoppy, Hoppy, Hoppy!

bouellette said...

Bro. Gene,
Aren't you so bunny?