Sunday, March 18, 2007

Nothing like it

Nothing makes you feel better than seeing someone new come to God. The best is when they receive the Holy Ghost and get baptised in Jesus Name, but we don't always see that right away. This morning a man came to church that Joe had invited years ago. He recognized Joseph and went up to him. After Joseph introduced him to me I had to go to the nursery and cry a minute, but I got my act together real quick and came back out. I am sure he was touched by God's presence because I don't believe you can come to God's house and not feel his presence unless of course you don't want to. And for the life of me I can't understand anyone not wanting to feel His presence. Well I look forward to seeing him again.

These are the blessings of God that can not be bought. What a great pick me up to have someone that Joe had invited to church come. God is sooooooooooo good.

4 comments:

Gene Holley said...

That's cool! I agree, you can't help but be touched if you come into His presence.

Linda Elms said...

It will be wonderful to see him come back to church. Bro. Joe lives on in those he invested in. The angels in heaven are rejoicing.

Patti said...

You cannot come to church and not fill God's presence. Bro. Joe planted the seed.

Misty said...

That is awesome Sis Barbara!