Thursday, February 22, 2007

Sick and Tired of being Sick and Tired

Don't read if you don't want to hear an old lady talk about her aches and pains. LOL

I have been running a low grade fever again. Feeling very lousy. Will be going to MD Anderson next week and sure hope they can help me out here. I still have no energy to do anything. I tried to take a nap when I got home from school yesterday so I could go to church last night. Took the nap and was still running a temp. and feeling just plain awful. So I stayed home and went to bed at 7:30. I should have been feeling better getting all that sleep. I did for a bit because I took some tylenol at 2 and some more at 7. But, I just got home and feel just as bad as yesterday. Just thought I would keep you all informed.

Nathan was to be moved to PCU today. Jody says he is trying to talk and has been able to swallow water. She is pleased with his progress.

My brother in NY has shingles all over his face. They are worried about his eyesight. So if you are saying a prayer for me or my family, please remember George. And they all need God. That's the most important thing.

4 comments:

Madison S. said...

We are praying Keep us posted!!! Maybe your temp is God's way of working the sickness out of your system. We know God is doing mighty things and I am believing for good reports next week for MD Anderson IN JESUS NAME!!!!!

bouellette said...

Thank you Sis. Julie

Linda Elms said...

Sis. Barbara, "You're gonna make it! You're gonna make it! You've got what it takes to win!" I am praying for your strength and healing! I will never give up!

bouellette said...

well, I am at home waiting on a prescription to be called in by the doctor. Hopefully I will be feeling better soon. Thanks for all your prayers.