Tuesday, February 13, 2007

http://home.reservationrewards.com/

I was so angry today. I was checking out my account at the bank and this website charged me $10.00 for signing up for their whatever. Well I don't remember ever seeing anything about reservation rewards and I called up the number. Of course I did not get to talk to a person but I was able to cancel the membership. Of course it would still be good until March. I was not happy. I kept pushing zero as I said I want to talk to a person. After about the fourth push I get a recording "If you would like to cancel your membership now and be reimbursed your $10.00 press one now". Well of course I pushed one and then it informed me I would be credited my ten dollars within three days and "it" hung up on me.

So my question was how many people are just glad to get out of it and let them keep the ten dollars? How many people take a few months before they realize they are being charged ten dollars? And how did they get the info to charge my account?

And that is why I check my account regularly and carefully.

No comments: