Monday, February 19, 2007

All is Well

I just got home after a very long day. I went to work this morning knowing my great nephew, Jody's oldest son, was going to have surgery. He has had pneumonia and they were talking about scar tissue the size of a fist and having to open up his rib cage. Well, Glory to God, they did not have to open up his rib cage. They went through the side and they were able to scrap the infection out and they did not have to take any of his lung. It was not scar tissue but an abscess. They were very pleased and he is now in ICU for a few days and the doctors said a 97% chance he will be completely back to normal in a few months. With my God, he will be back to normal in record time. The doctors will be amazed at how quickly he heals just as they were happy it was not as bad as they thought it was.

Thanks for all your prayers. You and I know it is God working and answering prayer. We may not know why but we do know that all things work together for good. Jody is a new convert and I believe she is seeing and trusting God working in her family's lives.

I am a survivor movie.

3 comments:

Madison S. said...

we are still praying for a speedy recovery. How is Jody doing with school with all of this??? excited about what the Lord has already been doing. and Wow the sign team did awsome last night that boy seemed truly blessed! thanks for the awsome job you do!!!

Linda Elms said...

I was so happy to hear the great news about Nathan. God is still in the business of answering prayer!

Anonymous said...

God is great! Nathan will be fine.(my baby) will get better.Thank you everyone for the prayers.