Sunday, January 28, 2007

Rambling 'On

Guess I was just way to serious for everyone with my last post. Or no one has any better ideas on what to do with this kid. But that's alright, he is in God's hands. I believe in miracles and it will be a miracle to see him as an adult living for God. And I do believe I will see this.

God gave us these two boys to raise. I say us because it is a family matter. God did not teach me to swim to have me drown and he did not give these boys to us to show them truth to have them lost. Even Jennifer has truth inside of her. She may be running from God, but she knows wherever she runs He is still there.

God is in control. Control of my health, control of my future. I received 50 days, which is the limit from my coworkers for sick days. That means I can take off 50 days before the end of the school year and still get paid. Of course I will only use them if I am sick or doing chemo. God is good.

Have a great week everyone. God bless.

3 comments:

Tammy Bryant said...

Amen!! God is performing miracles in our children's lives as we blog, breathe and wait on HIM.
Have a great week!

Linda Elms said...

Yes Barbara, God is in control of it all! I believe your sacrifice and love you have given to your family is paying off. Who knows what will be in the future, but God will not let your work go unrewarded! You're one of the strongest ladies I know! I'm praying for you and love you!

Gene Holley said...

I don't know that you were too serious on the last post - I have teenagers myself and am still trying to raise them right! I've worked with young people for a long time, but they didn't live with me. Keep doing what you know is right - you did a great job on the other two. Consistency is a rare jewel in our world.