Saturday, January 13, 2007

Vacation

Here it is Saturday and the ice is covering the outside. I thought I would take this time to show some pics of our trip around Texas at the end of the year. We had a wonderful time for those of you who never missed us. LOL We went to MD Anderson and went to Galveston between doctor's visits.

Then we shot over to San Antonio to visit the in-laws. We went out to dinner at the Alamo Cafe which is really neat. Very resonably priced and has different rooms from different places in Texas. When you walk it, it looks like you are outside. The next day they cooked for us. Joseph helped. We had shrimp, sausage, potatoes, and corn on the cob cooked over a fryer but with water and some kind of Louisiana seasoning.

Next we went to Bro. Gene's and Sis. Karla's for service. It was awesome. The presence of God in that small place could have moved the walls over. We had service with them, I testified even though I didn't have to. (dont' ask) and then we went to Panda Express. I know I have already told you all this but I thought it would be better with pics.

Well I am not seeing the pics here yet, but let's hope they make it to the blog. Have a great day.

Okay, so I am having a hard time getting this pics online, bear with me. I may need to hook up this high speed internet stuff I got in the mail a week ago.

2 comments:

Linda Elms said...

Hello Barbara! I'm hanging with you. I know the frustration of working one getting pictures on and nothing seems to happen! You'll get it soon. I'm enjoying your writing even without the pictures. (don't fret)

Gene Holley said...

I saw the pictures on Flickr - looks like you had a lot of fun! We are still so glad that you stopped by. I wish the walls would just move over! We rearranged it all this week and went to the DUMP with some of the stuff. It now looks quite a bit bigger and we have 10 more seats. If we need more than that, we will have to buy chairs!