Sunday, January 14, 2007

Freezing Cold Outside, Had to Adapt

It is cold outside. Church was cancelled because of the weather so we are stuck inside one more day. The boys and I got around the computer and watched and listened to church from Louisiana and then I cooked "Hunans".

It wasn't as good but I was just trying to make memories. I cooked some pizza and chicken fajita rolls. (instead of egg rolls) I also heated up some honey barbque wings instead of Hunan's chicken wings. They seemed to devour it with the same gusto they devour Hunan's every Sunday. Then for dessert they had gingerbread with cream cheese icing instead of cheesecake. It was the best I could do with what we had. LOL It was fun.

I did get to bake 24 cookies and do three loads of wash on a Sunday morning which I never get to do. If I at home on a Sunday I am too sick to do anything. So, this was a switch.

Once again I might try to get my high speed hooked up. We'll see. I have to read up on it and then see what I can do.

Stay warm friends. Put those fuzzy slippers on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fuzzy slippers are on.We went to the store.Hurlis bought McDonalds for the crew.We are in for the night.I hope the roads don't get bad he has to be at work early in the morning.Stay warm enjoy your cookies.Love you

Tammy Bryant said...

It has been nice. I am about to make an early dinner and then we will see what will happen after that.

Linda Elms said...

We're all warm and cozy, fireplace going, I cooked lunch, and will be fixing dinner here in a little while. I miss you all!