Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Back to Normal...

as we know it. The kids came back all excited about what they got for Christmas. For those of you who don't know I teach 18 little eight year olds. They may be a little younger or a little older than the exact age but that is the average for a second grade classroom. And 18, yes 18, in a room built to teach no more than 15. Oh well, some would say it is cozy. LOL I have been reading and reading and convincing myself to be upbeat. I have been reading some of Joy Haney's books. They are great, very uplifting and positive. Of course the bible has been part of my reading material and it has only positive things to say to me. So I am not to worry about the doctor's report and I am trusting in God. Trusting in God, Trusting in God, just say it over and over again. I am doing my best and thank God He knows it. He knows how I feel so there is no use in pretending I don't feel sad at times. No need to let the miserable world see that though. But....I am rambling. Sorry. I am trying to keep this blog updated. Don't want you to get bored seeing the same thing over and over again. Chemo tomorrow so keep me in your prayers.

4 comments:

Karla said...

Sis. Barbara - we prayed for you at church tonight! Keep believing and trusting. We love you!

Madison S. said...

we are praying with you!!! everything in JESUS Name!!!!

Linda Elms said...

You can ramble all you want to. I love your "rambling" if that's what you want to call it. In Jesus Name is how we're praying! Wash Barbara's every cell with Your precious blood! You are in our prayers many times a day!

Tammy Bryant said...

You are doing a great job!
Keep it up!