Saturday, December 16, 2006

Thanks for the Prayers

Thanks for all your prayers! Friday I got a sharp pain and then I stopped to think it was the first time I felt that pain that day. I was not in pain almost constantly, like I had been for the past few weeks. I know God is still touching and working and I guess He just needed to remind me. School is out for the holidays and I am now looking at getting everything done that I have put off for this time. Isn't it something how we end up saving so much that we might not even get all that done? Teachers know what I am talking about though. Have a blessed day everyone and thanks again for your prayers. Don't stop now!

3 comments:

Linda Elms said...

Oh no, we will not stop until there is complete healing! I'm glad you're out of school for a few weeks. Time off is always nice.

Tammy Bryant said...

We teachers are definitely glad we are out. It is a calling but we LOVE our time out.

Keith and Carla said...

What an awesome God we serve!

Keeping you in our prayers.