Saturday, December 30, 2006

Here we are in San Antonio

Here we are in San Antonio. We made it through all the rain on the way here. Now the doctor's report. Everyting has progressed. One tumor has grown from 3.7 to 11cm. But I am still trusting in God and waiting for Him to show them. They want me to go back in two months. Soooo the roller coaster is in motion and I am not going to let it get me feeling bad. I am going to believe the report of the Lord when He led me to the scripture that "this sickness is not unto death, but the bring glory to God that the son of God may be glorified thereby." I was also thinking before getting the results and since then that "His grace is sufficient". I have been reading the book of Daniel and I will be like the three Hebrew men who said "I know my God is able to deliver me, but if not.... I am still going to serve him."

That's all for now folks.

Love you all and thanks for all your prayers.

2 comments:

Linda Elms said...

Sis. Barbara, we are believing with you! Our God is ABLE! I admire your strength and courage! You're in our prayers.

Keith and Carla said...

With God all things are possible!!! You are continually in our prayers.

Love you!