Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Day

Well is it over yet? I awoke to the sound of the phone, not reindeer.

My sister was calling to say she would be over even earlier than she had said last evening. We looked for the gravy mix and of course couldn't find it. Even though a second look found it right where it was suppose to be.

My sister arrived before the older boys. First the Christmas story, then prayer, they got to see how we start the day. Then they got to view all the wrapping paper flying through the air. Next we all had breakfast. My niece and her family came over, ate, and they opened their gifts.

It took a bit to get both the ipods working. There wasn't a lot of tears all morning so everything went pretty good.

Now all the food is in the crockpots for the second round of food. I hope everyone is having a blessed day. Off to Houston tomorrow and waiting for the good news.
And if not I will repeat to myself what I told Sis. Shahan, "Whose report will we believe?"

We are in the hands of the Lord and He is in control.

4 comments:

Tammy Bryant said...

AWESOME!!! AWESOME!! and more AWESOME!! We shall believe the report of the LORD!
Have a safe and great trip - we love you all dearly.

You are truly incredible!

Linda Elms said...

Sis. Barbara, I'm glad ya'll had a good day. I knew you would have fun with everyone around. Ya'll be careful and we'll keep believing for a great miracle! Love you!

Gene Holley said...

Glad that you had a good day. "His report says VICTORY!" Looking forward to seeing you this coming weekend!

Karla said...

Amen, Sis. Barbara. So glad y'all had a good day - I have thought of you through the day. Can't wait for y'all to be with us this weekend! Let us know when you will be in town. Love you!