Saturday, February 10, 2007

Just Sitting Around on a Saturday

Just sitting around on another Saturday. Kind of cold out but nothing like what I hear they are getting in NY. I called my brother and he says it has been days in the single digits. Joe's sister called me and says her bones are cold. So I guess we really can't complain about our temps. Of course there is no one I know that is not looking forward to a day with temps above 60 degrees.

The teenagers are going nuts. Just so bored. Now they are watching Mark Lowry. They have already eaten more times than you can count and argued about more things than matter. We have so many videos I told them to find one. Well I come out of the room and what are they doing? Laying on the floor kicking and hitting each other.


Just another Saturday where it is to cold to kick them outside for some fresh air. I guess that is what I miss most about nice weather. At least they can go outside and get some fresh air and you get some peace and quiet.


Have a great day all. Oh let me add a pic for Brandon. I tried the slide show but that didn't work out to good.

2 comments:

Misty said...

I agree, my kids are going stir crazy. Blake doesn't mind the cold and I cannot convince him to stay inside. :)

Keith and Carla said...

Our girls were outside for almost 2 hours yesterday, but of course when they came in, they were absolutely frozen from head to toe!