Thursday, February 08, 2007

Chemo Day and YES Lord

Off school, but it is chemo day. After today one more time before I go to MD Anderson. I have been feeling poorly and I thought maybe this chemo wasn't working very good until I found out I have a kidney infection. I have been running a low grade fever on and off for a few weeks, my lower back was aching, aching all over at times, and finally called the doctor because of other complications and found this out. So, I am on antibiotics and hope to feeling better shortly.

Thanks once again for all your prayers.

I had a guy at work tell me that if I don't believe God is going to heal me then He won't. How can I know the mind of God? I know God is able. It always seems to come back to this. Is it His will to heal me of cancer? Only He knows. I give all of myself to Him, to make me what He wants. I want to be able to win as many souls as possible, do some need to see this type of life live for God no matter what? I hate it when people put questions in my mind as to whether I am a doubting Thomas, or if I have the faith.

I know I have faith as a mustard seed. I have seen God do miraculous things over the years. He has done them for me, over and over again. Can He heal me, a resounding shout of YES. OK now I am reminded that He told me through His word that "this sickness is not unto death but to bring glory to God that the son of man may be glorified thereby". So do I believe He will heal me, YES. Or once again, God knows me better than I know myself and he accepted doubting Thomas and sometimes I doubt. But still I say YES. Lord forgive me if I have any unbelief and show these people who don't believe in you your miracle of healing what think is uncurable.

In Jesus Name

2 comments:

Kassie said...

I hope you are feeling ok...and I know God can heal you!!! Love you

Linda Elms said...

Barbara, there is NO DOUBT that God can heal you! NO ONE can say you do not have FAITH, but they can pose questions that will cause you to doubt! You received faith when you were born of the water and of the Spirit! "Now, faith is a substance of things HOPED FOR the evidence of things not seen." We haven't seen the healing yet, but we have HOPE, because GOD is still ALIVE! When "GOD DIES" then we can say "you will not be healed"! As long as there is GOD...there is HOPE! GOD IS! HE ALWAYS WILL BE! HE'S ALIVE! Thanking Him for HEALING YOU!