Friday, January 26, 2007

TGIF

Yes, thank God it's Friday. I know people say you are wishing your life away when you wish it was Friday or whenever, but...Thank God it's Friday! Just got home from school. I need to share what I learned from one of my kids today.

If I get a Chihuahua it will take away my cancer. Chihuahuas heal cancer. This little eight year old told me this because his mother "use to be a doctor, she works for the city now". Soooo... I really don't want any more dogs, I'll just trust in God.

Have a great weekend everyone!

5 comments:

Dan Bryant said...

Amazing what you can learn from you kids.

Gene Holley said...

Maybe that is why his "doctor" mother is now working at the city. The doctor thing just didn't work out! Somehow I think people would question being prescribed a dog! LOL.

Linda Elms said...

LOL! My exact thoughts, Gene! You said it right. I think we will just "trust God"! That will be much more believable when the miracle takes place!

bouellette said...

ya'll are so funny. I thought it was so funny I sent out an email to my co-workers. I was offered a dog before going home. LOL Kids do say the funniest things.

Tammy Bryant said...

Ruff!! Ruff!!