Monday, December 18, 2006

God is Awesome

I tried to steal a picture from Echoes from the Elms but it didn't work. But...church was so great last night. As I posted on the Elms site I was so looking forward to the visit from Sis. Nona Freeman.

One of the first books I read after going to church was one of hers. It was such a faith builder. I am looking forward to reading her latest book, Everything is going to be Okay.

Well, I was not disappointed by her visit. God used her in a mighty way. It's just so impressive how God uses this elderly lady to continue to minister for Him. I am believing in my complete healing and waiting for MD Anderson to confirm it. I will be going down there after Christmas and will be waiting for them to become very confused. Not only am I believing the cancer to be gone, but the gall stones and the hernia. Things the doctors have not worried about but have been somewhat of a problem. (Not so much as cancer, but....)

Anyways, God is awesome and I thank Him for the work He is doing in my life. I would love to carry on the cross of building other's faith as Sis. Freeman has all these years. To God be the glory!

7 comments:

Tammy Bryant said...

Amen Sister, you keep believing and I am believing with you. God is awesome and HE is doing a great work in YOU!

Karla said...

Sis. Barbara - we are standing in faith with you. Can't wait to hear the good reports as they come in! Love you!

Anonymous said...

we can't wait for the good reports to flood in. We love yao oooooodles!!!!

Love Todd' Julie

Linda Elms said...

Sis. Barbara, we are standing with you in FAITH for your healing! In Jesus Name!

Karen Prince said...

Sis. Barbara,
You continually come to my mind in prayer. I am believing with you for a complete healing. He is a miracle working God!

Love you,
Karen

Gene Holley said...

I believe it! HE is awesome.

Jewel said...

I will be praying and believing God for your healing, Sis. Barbara. I was reminded of an old song as I read your blog:
"Yes, He'll do it again, for you,
Yes, He'll do it again,
If you take a good look at where
you are now,
And where you've been,
Hasn't He always come through
for you?
Well, He's the same now as then,
You may not know how,
You may not know when,
But He'll do it again."

In Jesus' name, Sis. Barbara!